I'm Veronica, the owner and creator of Sin Miedo Market and I'm thrilled that you stopped by to check it out!!
Sin Miedo Market is a brand that unapologetically celebrates Latinas and everything that is so beautiful about our culture. Like so many other Tejanas like myself, my grandmother bravely immigrated to Texas from Mexico settling down in Austin. Now in my 40's, I can reflect and think about how often her strength and poderosa mentality guided me through every stage of my life in both my personal and professional life.
With the energy of my ancestors and the encouragement from friends, I bring you Sin Miedo Market in an effort to provide mujeres apparel and other merchandise to proudly showcase their Latinidad. I am far from the first Latina to launch a micro-business, I know that I'll make plenty of mistakes along the way BUT if this helps to encourage or inspire another mujer to do the same, then it has all been worth it.
VERO FUN FACTS:
- I met my husband on Bumble. It was the best first date I've ever been on. His name is Anthony, he's a techie and a community activists. We are newlyweds and his support is unmatched -- even being a great model for some photos.
- I am the mom of two Boxer dogs, Cassius and Sugar Ray. They are a father daughter duo, and they are both spoiled rotten.
- My professional background is in marketing and public relations.
- First generation college student and a proud alum from The University of Texas at San Antonio. GO RUNNERS!!
- I DO NOT watch scary movies but I love true crime shows and podcasts.
- I make my carne guisada in a crockpot, don't knock it till you try it!!! The simplicity will change your life!
- I inherited my ice cream addiction and power tool skills from my Dad.
Sin Miedo Market is a DBA of This and That ATX.